Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What else could go wrong...

So if this week wasn't stressful enough I have a list of things that have gone wrong and it just keeps getting growing!! So the biggest bumps in the road have been...
I came home to Landyn's toddler car seat in Chase's truck broken! So that was fun... I got to buy a new car seat!
Then Bentley hasnt slept the entire time we've been home and has been spitting up non stop... So I'm not sure whats going on with him!
And finally the monster of all things that could go wrong... WE HAVE MICE IN OUR NEW HOUSE!! I was in Landyn's room putting his shoes on him to run errands and my sister said "umm Megan there's a mouse behind you." and she said it very calmly! I freaked out and ran out of the roomies I ran out leaving my poor child to the mouse! I just lost some mommy points there! So my brave little sister tried to lead the mouse to the back door but when it came out I screamed and the mouse ran away and we still don't know where! We called Orkin to come out and they searched the house an set traps and apparently found lots of evidence that there is definitely a lot more than 1 mouse! They also found where the mouse are coming in... Apparently the builders didn't finish under our stairs in the garage THERE IS A HOLE LEADING STRAIGHT INTO THE HOUSE! AWESOME! So my brother caught 1 and took it outside and my sister-in-law saw 1 in our dogs food bowl she also saw 1 run out of the play room and there is 1 that keeps going into our laundry room but we can't catch any of them! So when we leave tomorrow my brother and dad are setting some serious traps! Oh and our builders will be receiving a serious phone call from my husband once the super bowl is over!
So when there are that many bumps there has to be a light at the end right?? And that light is from a big shiny super bowl ring ;)
So please pray that we make it to Indy safely and without any problems tomorrow (well I guess today!)


Pics are of the smile that got me through the day, the peaceful sleep that I hope to get tonight, and what happens when there are mice in the house (I jumped up in one leap... Took me back to my high jumping days!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment