Friday, February 3, 2012

WE MADE IT TO INDY!!

We made it to Indy yesterday and I started a post and it didn't save... So I'll have to start over! Our 9am departure from Ohio turned into a 1:15pm departure after a few problems!! Bentley was up all night and then passed out around 5am in my bed and didn't wake until 8:30... Set back #1... My brother found a dead mouse in one of the traps... Set back #2 (yes I freaked out again!!)... Landyn decided to poop as we were getting ready to load up and leave... that's 3 and then I forgot Bentley's medicine and milk so we had to turn around... And that makes #4!!! So we made great time and the boys did awesome!! Bentley slept almost the whole way and Landyn watched a movie and played with his cars.
So we pulled into our hotel and all these men come up to the car (Chase's truck) and I think this is strange... so I get out and.... Ma'am do you know you have a flat tire???!! UMMM NO! So I had a totally flat tire!! Awesome! Luckily they took care of it for us! So we all packed into our small hotel room and the boys did great last night! Landyn slept the whole night even when Bentley woke up!!
This morning I was on PIX11 live from the hotel lobby and was so nervous! But it was fun talking about the super bowl and about Chase's success!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I was at your house around 1:15. I must have just missed you. You have the cutest dogs. :) have a blast! My boys love the cleats as do my hubby & I. Thank you so much. Although thank you doesn't say enough. Go Giants!!!

    ReplyDelete