Monday, February 6, 2012

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!

WE ARE BACK IN NEW JERSEY AND MY HUBBY IS A WORLD CHAMPION... AGAIN!!! He got his second ring now he has one for Landyn and one for Bentley!! Yesterday was such a blur! The boys did great at the game!! Bentley had one little freak out but for a 13 week old he did amazing! He passed out while we were celebrating on the field! It was so cute!! THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE GAME WAS OF COURSE MY HUBBY'S INTERCEPTION!! WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY!! Landyn did great at the game too, he loved it and ran around in the confetti throwing it in the air!! We took the boys onto the podium and held the trophy which was amazing! I have lots of pictures to post but will have to post them later once I download them on the computer. Here are a few from my phone :)
So I didn't get to go to the Giants after party because it was 12:30 and I had to put the boys to bed... But my hubby apparently met Katy Perry :( not cool not cool I'm very jealous!! This was supposed to post yesterday but apparently it didn't. So here it is and I'm working on my last big one tonight with lots of super bowl pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment