Friday, February 3, 2012

Family Fun

Today was family day for the Blackburns! My brother, sister and her boyfriend drove in today for the rest of the weekend! We have family that lives in Lafayette so they drove over for the day. Chase's friends drove in today for the game tomorrow. So the people have started to slowly trickle in. Landyn ran around like a maniac today with her second cousin, Lily. We didn't make it to Super Bowl Village but everyone said it was crazy there and the weather isn't the best here today. We had an interview with NBC4 from Columbus and Chase got mobbed by fans... Come on people don't bother a player when he's holding his 13 week old baby! Let's hope the boys sleep good tonight and we all get rested up for the BIG GAME!!! I will put up a post after the game with some pictures. GO GMEN!! ALL IN #93

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Blackburn,

    I wanted to email you directly, but I couldn't find your email address on here. I'm sorry if this isn't the best way to contact you, but I wanted to tell you I really like your blog.

    My entire office and I have taken an interested in it, after the big win at the super bowl. We have a few big Giants fans, so they've been going crazy.

    We are a couponing webiste called www.couponology.com. I'd like it if you checked out our site and let me know what you thought. Any criticisms, positive or negative, would be appreciated.

    I also wanted to know if you'd be interested in writing blog posts for us. We could either send you products to review, or give you some kind of monetary compensation.

    For example: we could send you clothes for The Children's Place, in exchange for you writing a post about that specific product, and linking back to our Children's Place coupons page.

    Please, email me back at therrmann@couponology.com. I'd love to hear what you think of the site, and if you're interested in writing some posts for us. Congratulations on your husbands big win, and on your beautiful family.

    All the best,
    Tom Herrmann

    Couponology

    ReplyDelete