Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FAMILY TIME

This trip is a little stressful and being a single mom for the week is a little tiring but it's all worth it! We are getting to spend lots of time with family! My brother got to meet Bentley for the first time yesterday. He actually left for training (army) while I was in labor! He came over and played with the boys then went grocery shopping for me and made pot roast in the crock pot... YUMMY! Gotta love having a brother who loves to cook, he is awesome!! My sister is staying with me and is helping out with the boys, especially at bedtime! I don't know how single moms do it with more than 1 child! Single parents I bow down to you because I'm exhausted and I've only been doing it for 3 days and my family is helping out as much as possible!!
So our first night home didn't go as planned... It was Bentley's first night in his crib and in his own room and he didn't sleep AT ALL!! So mommy was very tired yesterday. He did better last night he slept 9pm until 2am but after 2 he was up on/off until finally up for the day at 7:30.
I received a big shipment of super bowl attire from Bella Artistry yesterday and everything is awesome! I also received my shirts from Firedaughter Clothing and they are sweet! I am giving you a sneak peak but I will post lots of pictures following the Super Bowl of all the events and celebrations!!
Today is laundry day and buying last minute items to pack up for Indy. Yesterday started the ticket distributing so hopefully we will knock the rest of that out today and tomorrow so I don't have to worry about it at the Super Bowl!
Now I'm going to get back to hanging out with my sister and brother... HOME SWEET HOME LOVE IT!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute clothes Megan! I love everything! Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but aftr I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    cash for cars beenleigh
    cash for scrap cars beenleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    cash for scrap cars brisbane
    scrap cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ready to sell your unwanted car. It is your opportunity to earn some quick cash with us. With an experience that spans several years, we are well-versed in offering fair evaluations, instant estimates, inspection visit and pick-up, highest cash paid-on-the-spot, free towing, and free paperwork.
    cash for smashed cars Brisbane

    ReplyDelete